Friday, June 5, 2009

Illustration Friday "Adapt"

Did I make the dead line? Geeeez, tough word this week! I love a challenge but this week's word "adapt" had me near stymied! Does this weird drawing need an explanation? The cat has been adapted to suit the dog's needs.... she needed a back scratcher! um yeah yeah well, it's better than some of the other ideas I came up with! I must say I am quite impressed by the creative problem solving skills of the other Illustration Friday participants.... Good job everyone! :)

2 comments:

  1. This is interesting. I hope both had a good time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some words are just stumpers for whatever reason. My recent stumper was parade. Parade! Your illustration works great. I've always wanted to adapt my cats into massage therapists.

    ReplyDelete