Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Not This Time


Who wants a smelly ol' book deal anyway??? Well, I wouldn't have minded! I will not be continuing the ride to the next round with the chosen 50, but I wish the best to all of the contestants who have a love and appreciation for the art of newspaper comic strips. I am glad to have met some other enthusiastic cartoonists, and I feel excited and optimistic by the interest I see revolving around the art form that I love so dearly.

I am very grateful to have stumbled upon this contest. It inspired me to finally add some drawing to my dreaming and pushed me to realize my Comfy Kozy world, which has proven to be exactly that for me. I will be spending a lot of time in the Comfy Kozy place I created, and hopefully one day I will have the opportunity to invite everyone else inside.

This experience has reminded me that I am surrounded by the most wonderful support group anyone could ever wish for. Thank you for believing in me and for all your love. Today is sincerely is my most beautiful birthday to date. I am grateful and aware that I have been Blessed with immeasurable gifts. Thank you my Family. Thank you my Friends. :) Rene xoxo

oh! And even though they can't read, thank you to my furry little Loves who curl up on the couch with me while I write and draw.

No comments:

Post a Comment